Sunday 18 October 2009

Why do most people hate their job?

This is mainly from personal experience, but there are other places i've heard tell of this as well.

People hate the job they do. I mean, to me it stands to reason that if you have a job you don't like doing, you go out to get that job, but no, most people stagnate and decide to stay in the job they hate, and continue doing it. Why? Is everyone a glutton for punishment, or is it that deep down, really, they love what they're doing, but most people say they hate it, so they just run with the crowd.

I saw an animation the other day, albeit a funny one about a freelance designer talking to a customer, and the customer being completely unreasonable (SAUCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfprIxNfCjk) which begs the question, if you don't like the client to begin with, why are you taking the job, it just screams to me that they need to ask more questions before they accept, either way, feedback will be welcomed, criticism too.

P.S. I love my job

No comments:

Post a Comment